Jul 3, 2010

We are Screwed

Well things certainly have a way of going to hell in a handbasket pretty quickly.  Because I wrote something that our host considered offensive on my last garden update on Monday we have been asked to vacate the property by the first of the week.  We have no destination, as we had no idea we would be kicked out on such short notice.  We are also less than $300.00 from being destitute. I don't know what we are going to do. 

We had thought that we could have made another six weeks or so with that money as we haven't had many expenses since being here.    But to have to pack up and find another place to live, and the cost of fuel to move the trailer we are pretty much screwed.  I just don't know what we are going to do.  I can't even make phone calls (Skype)  as they have shut off our internet access.

I hope to hear from Social Security within the next couple of weeks concerning my approval.  I have an appointment for a blood test on Tuesday.  I have to drive 130 miles to go have it done.  Great system we have here right? After that it shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to get an answer from Social Security as to my acceptance.  Until then... I just don't know what we will do.

I am now limited to wi-fi hot spots and the library so I don't know how often I will be able to post.  Prayers and good thoughts in our direction would be greatly appreciated right now.