May 29, 2010

Face Book Messge

Well, here we go... Looks like the whip is being cracked now.  This is the Face Book message received today from John.
John Milandred
John MilandredMay 29, 2010 at 12:06pm
Subject: Crops
Just to give you the heads up!

Carrie quit her job today! This is the time that hell begins.....lol

Remember when you said your day is coming? well this is it.....LOL

Everyone will need to do there part so when not watering, picking, building and stuff there is weed eating all over and clean up.

The only day of rest is Sunday! so if you guy's plan to stay the summer then everyone needs to step up to the plate or she will get someone who will.

Also this would be the time to start getting to know her!

Just letting you know.....:)
We came here with the intention to help them out this summer... I just didn't know it was supposed to be from sunup to sundown.  And all we receive for this?  Lot rent basically.  Can we say slave labor? Because that's what it is starting to sound like.  We receive NO other compensation. Not even a thank you. 
As for trying to get to know Carrie.... that's almost impossible as she is not a very social person in the first place.  I've tried and tried to talk to her.  She isn't all that friendly and things seem to revolve solely around her and her needs.  And as for her getting someone who "will" do the work?  Good Luck!


I spoke with SS this week and they have finally figured out what the hell I have been trying to tell them.  They found my blood tests and I should know something pretty soon.... Can't possibly be soon enough for me though.  We are going to have to come up with some way to get some cash soon.  We are so broke its not even funny.  I might have to see if my grandmother will loan us some money until the settlement is made.  I sure hope she can help us out.