May 29, 2010

March 2010

I'm not really sure what we are doing here.  I mean we came here with the intention of helping out here for a few months until I could get my SSD.  It can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned.  I'm in a piss poor mood lately.  We have zip for money left and last week Carrie asked us for a hundred bucks for electric.  Which I find to be BULLSHIT on several levels. First let me say that John was saying that the electric went from 28 dollars this time last year to 128  this year.  Excuse me??? We in no way used that much electricity.  When we were in G'Town we lived in an RV twice this size and ran either the a/c or the heat or a fan 24 hours a day.  Two tv's going, cablebox,dvd player, hot water heater, washer and dryer, deep freezer,microwave, outside lights and both computers.  At 10 cents per kwh we only ran over 100 bucks on probably 3 occasions.  So you tell me how we used that much in this half sized trailer with nothing but the computer (1) fridge and the deep freezer?   I mean if you need money why don't you just say so?  Why try blowing smoke up our ass like that?  Lying does not impress anyone.


Another thing that pisses me off is that Joe works a minimum of 5-6 hours a day 6 days a week doing things around here.  Right now he is building a vegetable stand so John can sell his produce out by the road.  16x16 building and Joe is now the only one working on it.  A few weeks ago he took off on Sunday and John didn't.  John acted all pissy for the next 2 days.


I feed and water 22 rabbits 2x's a day 7 days a week.  And that means I have to pull enough grass and weeds to fill 2 5gallon buckets twice a day as well.They aren't buying rabbit feed. Don't know how good that is for the rabbits...but they aren't mine to worry about I suppose.


  Oh, and I have been watering the gardens.  Apparently I don't do it well enough. Here's just one example.  Yesterday I watered the front garden for 3 1/2 hours.  Carrie comes out after I had been out there for 3 hours and went to the place I had started watering and says "I don't think you are giving them enough water".  The place is all sand.... of course its going to dry out at the top.  So I went up to the RV to grab a bite to eat before headed out to water the corn.... what does she do?  Unhooks our water so she can continue to water.  Fine then, do it.  Then at 8pm I went to ask if I could hook back up the water so I could cook dinner and maybe wash dishes.  Oh-  yeah- I guess we are done watering.  GAWDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!  So now I guess I am supposed to water every day all day long???  Seems that way to me anyway.  And for what??? I mean really???  We are parked on their land and do use their wi-fi connection (which I AM grateful for) and apparently we are paying electric as well. We get nothing more out of all this.  Oh and the router that they are using is ours.  Theirs burned out so Joe let them use ours.  Oh and as far as watering goes... without the 300 ft of hose WE brought with us .... how the hell were they going to water anyway?


 The neighbor gave John prolly 40-50 lbs of beef from his freezer for Mars & him helping out with their pasture and loading their cow to head to the butchers.  (See Blog)  They put it in our freezer as they had no place to keep it.  Well the first time Carrie comes to get meat...she takes all the steaks cause they had a friend come in and wanted to cook.  Then she shows up a couple of days ago and takes all the rest of it except for 2 roasts.  WTF is that all about?  (see blog & comment left)  All that fucking meat and we get 2 steaks , 2 roasts, and 2 lbs of hamb?  AND she left that nasty gd comment on MY blog???? That shit just pisses me off.